May I kiss your Wound ?
我可以吻你的傷口嗎?
May I kiss your wound ?
我可以吻你的傷口嗎?
Maybe that will heal my soul.
或許那將治癒我的靈魂
Free me from this tomb,
將我從這個墳墓中釋放
light my darkness, make me whole!
點亮我的黑暗 讓我變得完整!
Let me take your hand, and together we shall fly
讓我牽著你的手 在一起 我們就能飛翔
to a lonely place, where as "lovers" we can die.
去一個孤獨地方 在那裡我們能象情人般死去
In a land ... so dark ...
一片土地……如此陰黑……
of seven moons ... eternal night,
七個月亮……不朽夜晚
with a sky of thousand stars,
一片天空 萬千星辰
yet, for us there is no light...
然而 因為我們 那裡沒有光亮
there waits no light.
在那裡等待 沒有光。